Friday, July 07, 2006

Another curious coincidence??!!

I found this visitor, having bumped on to my blog and out of curiosity i visited back his blog.

To my surprise, this blog turned out to be full of internal conversations and thoughts that runs on one's mind. like as if, providing an interface to one's mind.
In particular i enjoyed this post ... "From Absolute to Relative **". and for a moment, that sounded like reading myself - my own thoughts.
and what more curious was that, thought sequences i've had within myself, but never could put on the web was out there!!!

This exactly would be how i would have put to pen, of the thoughts and conversations with myself.
Any possible connections?


PS : Oh, here's more to his blogs:
Mystery of Existance
Pre-Blog Writings
Transdual View
Society & Ecology
Design
Rants

0 comments: