Sunday, April 04, 2010

On obedience and the younger generation...

Watching neeya naana - the topic is obedience.
Change and communication are identified as the key. But personally it
is shattering to see the .attitude. of the younger generation. I only
feel that we are moving away from our core values. We have
successfully produced a selfish n materialistic society!

--
Sent from my mobile device

The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
Bilbo
[JRR Tolkien, Lords of the Rings]

1 comments:

Rajesh said...

I also agree with you...but in different sense...Disobeying old taboos is very much welcome if it is done with awareness (what was Bad in it)...But younger generation dont know any history they just blatantly disobey...